NURE develops Franco-Ukrainian cooperation
On February 17, the Rector of Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics, Valerii Semenets, signed a framework cooperation agreement with the Higher Institute of Electronics of Paris (ISEP), one of the leading higher engineering schools in France. The institute ranks 1st in the ranking of graduates and divides 1-2 in the ranking of non-state engineering schools in the country.
In development of the framework agreement, the parties signed additional agreements on academic mobility of students, teachers and staff of such specialties as Software Engineering, Economic Cybernetics and Economic Security, Biomedical Engineering, Telecommunications, etc. The signed agreements create legal conditions for bilateral exchanges, double degree programs and joint research projects in the above-mentioned specialties.
Coordinators from NURE are Maksym Kolisnyk, Kyrylo Smelyakov and Anastasia Chupryna.
Participation in international projects
- An agreement on cooperation between the Higher School of Humanitas (Sosnowiec, Poland) and the Kharkov National University of Radio Electronics (Kharkiv, Ukraine) at 2014 has been concluded.
- Agreement on Academic Partnership with School of Economics and Public Administration Management (Bratislava, Slovak Republic) at 2014 has been concluded
- Participation of Associate Professor, Ph.D. S.V.Grishko at international project # 516935-TEMPUS-1-2011-1-FITEMPUS-SMGR “Towards Trust in Quality Assurance Systems” at the expense of EU funds during 2011-2015.
- Associate professor, Ph.D. S.V. Grishko received at 2017 an individual grant to participate in Workshop seminar “Cyber Defense in Industry 4.0” within the framework of a short-term scientific mission funded by the New Security Challenge Division of NATO (Jyvaskyla, Finland), 2017.
- An agreement on cooperation was conducted between Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics (Kharkiv, Ukraine) and the Higher School of Economics and Administrative Management (Bratislava, Slovak Republic) at 2018.
- An agreement on cooperation was signed between Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics (Kharkiv, Ukraine) and the Humanitas University (WSH) in Sosnowiec (Sosnowiec, Poland), 2018.
- Participation of Associate Professor, Ph.D. S.V.Grishko SV at G5511 project “Cyber Defense for Intelligent Systems”, funded by NATO’s New Security Challenge Division during 2018-2021.
Participation in international educational and scientific events
- Organization of the annual International scientific-practical conference “Mathematical modeling of processes in economy and management of projects and programs (MMP)” within the framework of cooperation with O.M. Beketov National University of Urban Economy in Kharkiv (O.M. Beketov NUUE), Kharkiv Research Institute of Mechanical Engineering of Public Academy of Sciences (Lodz, Poland) during 2013-2018.
- Participation of Associate Professor, Ph.D. S.V. Grishko and Senior Lecturer O.V. Peresada at XII International Scientific and Technical Conference “Improving the Quality, Reliability and Longevity of Technical Systems and Technological Processes” (Taba, Egypt) with the report “Sector Specificity of the Assessment of Labor Potential” at 2014
- Participation of Prof., D.Sc.Yu.D. Kostin in XII International Scientific and Technical Conference “Improving the Quality, Reliability and Longevity of Technical Systems and Technological Processes” (Taba, Egypt) with the reports “Analysis of Development and Prospects for Cooperation of Electricity Systems of Slovakia and Ukraine in the Context of Modern Political and Socioeconomic Challenges ( project) “and” Stimulating labor activity in the energy sector ” at 2014
- Participation of Associate Professor, Ph.D. T.V. Polozova in International Conference “Innovative Economy: Processes, Strategies, Technologies” with the report “Financial and Economic Monitoring as an Instrument for Ensuring Economic Security of the Enterprise” (Kielce, Poland), 2017.
- Senior lecturer, Ph.D. Chub O.I. participated in the international training “Empowering children organizations in the development of social competences of young people” (Island) at 2017
- Senior lecturer, Ph.D. Chub O.I. Participated in the international seminar “Innovation and services of general interest: from the lab to companies and citizens” (Milan, Italy) at 2017.
- Senior lecturer, Ph.D. Chub O.I. participated in the “Spreading Badges” educational project under the “Erasmus +” project (Lorca, Murcia, Spain) at 2018.