International Workshop in the frames of the project Erasmus+ КА2 UNICOM
The research event united over 150 speakers and participants from 14 countries. The workshop discussions aimed at education, research, social, cultural and ecological challenges of the universities in the modern turbulent world. The key-note speakers of the workshop have been Deputy minister of the education and science of Ukraine, representatives of National Erasmus office, National quality assurance agency of Ukraine, European quality assurance agencies, National academy of pedagogical Sciences, NGOs. Maksym Kolisnyk, associate professor of the department, moderated the panel on entrepreneurship universities.
This project aims at the elaboration of the policy of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine on enhancing the third mission of Ukrainian Universities and fostering best practices of cooperation between HEIs and communities based on application of the relevant experiences of the EU.
The goals of the project are to elaborate the evidence-based public policy of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine on enhancing the third mission of Ukrainian Universities and fostering best practices of cooperation between HEIs and communities; and to develop models of university-community engagement incorporating efficient models of interaction between the communities and universities developed to ensure social cohesion, resilience, sustainability and economic development.
International activity of stuff
Prof. Kolupaeva I.V. as a guest researcher, led the research project «Improvement of mechanism of digital regulatory policy of European Union and Ukraine», the implementation of which took place at the Economics Devision of Linkoping University (Sweden) from September 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023. The financing of the international project was carried out with the support of the European Federation of Academies of Sciences and Humanities (ALLEA).
According to the work plan of the project, Kolupaieva I.V. has conducted a session of lectures and seminars for students of master’s programs at Linkoping University, and she got acquainted with the European approach and model of PhD training at Swedish university.
During her stay at Linkoping University, Kolupaievf I.V. took an active part in the academic and public activities of the University, including participation in the project «Sustainable e-Government for Sustainability, Innovation and Democracy» (SeGRID), where she gave lectures, and contributed the development of the «Eastern partnership» in education.
With the aim of strengthening academic mobility and for the development of the European partnership of the Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics, applications for Erasmus+ programs have been prepared. According to the results of the competition, both projects has been awarded grant funding.
Professor of the Department EC NURE Irina Kolupaeiva is a guest lecturer in Sweden (05.2022)
Professor of the Department of of Economic Сybernetics and Management of Economic Security Irina Kolupaeva was a guest lecturer at the University of Linköping, Sweden. The lecture on the topic”Internationalization: Advantages and Challenges” was held for students of Master Programme “Business Administration”.
During the visit, the issues of further scientific and educational cooperation between Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics and Linkoping University were discussed. We hope for fruitful cooperation.
NURE implements the international francophone project NUMECO
On October 26, the key stage of the NUMECO international project with the support of the University Agency of Francophonie began at the Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics. At the opening of the event, Murad Omarov, Vice-Rector for International Cooperation, congratulated partners from Latvia, Romania, France and Ukraine and wished them fruitful work. Fabrice Disdier, Director of the French Alliance in Kharkiv, emphasized the unifying role of the French language as a means of international scientific communication and research.
The program of events includes a round table, training in Horizon Europe, a workshop for young scientists and the development of new project applications. You can read more about the program at the link.
The project “Sustainable Digital Development of Economic Entities of the ECO Region (NUMECO)” KNURE became the only Ukrainian winner of the regional competition of the University Agency of Francophonie and is implemented in 2021-2022. The aim of the project is to analyze the level of digital “maturity” of small and medium enterprises in Ukraine, Romania and Latvia in the context of the “Green Agreement” of the European Union.
The coordinator from NURE is Maksym Kolisnyk, associate professor of the EC department. The key executor of the project is the EC Department, the partners are the PE Department and the WIPO Technology and Innovation Support Center (TISC).
NURE develops Franco-Ukrainian cooperation
On February 17, the Rector of Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics, Valerii Semenets, signed a framework cooperation agreement with the Higher Institute of Electronics of Paris (ISEP), one of the leading higher engineering schools in France. The institute ranks 1st in the ranking of graduates and divides 1-2 in the ranking of non-state engineering schools in the country.
In development of the framework agreement, the parties signed additional agreements on academic mobility of students, teachers and staff of such specialties as Software Engineering, Economic Cybernetics and Economic Security, Biomedical Engineering, Telecommunications, etc. The signed agreements create legal conditions for bilateral exchanges, double degree programs and joint research projects in the above-mentioned specialties.
Coordinators from NURE are Maksym Kolisnyk, Kyrylo Smelyakov and Anastasia Chupryna.
Participation in international projects
- An agreement on cooperation between the Higher School of Humanitas (Sosnowiec, Poland) and the Kharkov National University of Radio Electronics (Kharkiv, Ukraine) at 2014 has been concluded.
- Agreement on Academic Partnership with School of Economics and Public Administration Management (Bratislava, Slovak Republic) at 2014 has been concluded
- Participation of Associate Professor, Ph.D. S.V.Grishko at international project # 516935-TEMPUS-1-2011-1-FITEMPUS-SMGR “Towards Trust in Quality Assurance Systems” at the expense of EU funds during 2011-2015.
- Associate professor, Ph.D. S.V. Grishko received at 2017 an individual grant to participate in Workshop seminar “Cyber Defense in Industry 4.0” within the framework of a short-term scientific mission funded by the New Security Challenge Division of NATO (Jyvaskyla, Finland), 2017.
- An agreement on cooperation was conducted between Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics (Kharkiv, Ukraine) and the Higher School of Economics and Administrative Management (Bratislava, Slovak Republic) at 2018.
- An agreement on cooperation was signed between Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics (Kharkiv, Ukraine) and the Humanitas University (WSH) in Sosnowiec (Sosnowiec, Poland), 2018.
- Participation of Associate Professor, Ph.D. S.V.Grishko SV at G5511 project “Cyber Defense for Intelligent Systems”, funded by NATO’s New Security Challenge Division during 2018-2021.
Participation in international educational and scientific events
- Organization of the annual International scientific-practical conference “Mathematical modeling of processes in economy and management of projects and programs (MMP)” within the framework of cooperation with O.M. Beketov National University of Urban Economy in Kharkiv (O.M. Beketov NUUE), Kharkiv Research Institute of Mechanical Engineering of Public Academy of Sciences (Lodz, Poland) during 2013-2018.
- Participation of Associate Professor, Ph.D. S.V. Grishko and Senior Lecturer O.V. Peresada at XII International Scientific and Technical Conference “Improving the Quality, Reliability and Longevity of Technical Systems and Technological Processes” (Taba, Egypt) with the report “Sector Specificity of the Assessment of Labor Potential” at 2014
- Participation of Prof., D.Sc.Yu.D. Kostin in XII International Scientific and Technical Conference “Improving the Quality, Reliability and Longevity of Technical Systems and Technological Processes” (Taba, Egypt) with the reports “Analysis of Development and Prospects for Cooperation of Electricity Systems of Slovakia and Ukraine in the Context of Modern Political and Socioeconomic Challenges ( project) “and” Stimulating labor activity in the energy sector ” at 2014
- Participation of Associate Professor, Ph.D. T.V. Polozova in International Conference “Innovative Economy: Processes, Strategies, Technologies” with the report “Financial and Economic Monitoring as an Instrument for Ensuring Economic Security of the Enterprise” (Kielce, Poland), 2017.
- Senior lecturer, Ph.D. Chub O.I. participated in the international training “Empowering children organizations in the development of social competences of young people” (Island) at 2017
- Senior lecturer, Ph.D. Chub O.I. Participated in the international seminar “Innovation and services of general interest: from the lab to companies and citizens” (Milan, Italy) at 2017.
- Senior lecturer, Ph.D. Chub O.I. participated in the “Spreading Badges” educational project under the “Erasmus +” project (Lorca, Murcia, Spain) at 2018.